This site has been developed to enable us at Puppy Dog Tails to share our services with you. The content of this site including all imagery and text is the sole property of Puppy Dog Tails and as such should not be copied, downloaded or changed in any way.
Terms of service use at puppydogtails.co.uk
Our services and offering are subject to change at any time and we reserve the right to cancel or adapt trainings, services and supply of our secure field at any time.
Our training and recreational paddock is currently open with awareness of the current COVID-19 pandemic.
By hiring our field for your private use you agree to the following:
No claim can be made against the field owners/managers for any injury, accident or losses sustained whilst using the field. This is a dog playing area and you are solely responsible for yourselves and your dogs.
Terms of website use
Reliance on information posted and disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from the use of this site.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
We reserve the right to make alterations to our website at any time and while we will, of course, endeavour to keep the site updated please be aware that there may be times when the site is not current and we are under no obligation to update this information.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
1. The Client confirms that they are the owner of the dog(s) being trained by Puppy Dog Tails.
2. The Client confirms that they authorise Puppy Dog Tails to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with your dog(s). You understand that every effort will be made to contact them prior to obtaining emergency care. You accept responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care and authorise Puppy Dog Tails to use an alternative veterinarian if your regular vet is unavailable.
3. The Client confirms that they agree to reimburse Puppy Dog Tails for any additional fees for providing emergency care, as well as any expenses incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food or supplies.
4. The Client confirms that they agree to be responsible for any medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the dog trainer, other person or to another animal made by your dog(s). You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Puppy Dog Tails in the event of a claim by any person injured by their dog(s).
5. While all of Puppy Dog Tails best efforts will be made to keep your dog(s) safe, the Client confirms that they agree to release Puppy Dog Tails from any liability for incidents during care and whilst in transit, unless proven to of be negligent at the time of incident.
6. The Client confirms that they give permission for Puppy Dog Tails to use any measures necessary to keep your dog(s) under close control and the public safe while out on a walk, be it the use of a ‘halti,’ ‘lead’ or a ‘muzzle’.
7. The Client confirms that they consent to your dog’s being photographed, videotaped, filmed, and/or used in any media or advertising by Puppy Dog Tails without prior approval. All such media remain the property of Puppy Dog Tails. (At any time, you can request in writing for this clause to be removed).
8. The Client confirms that they agree to notify Puppy Dog Tails immediately of any unwelcome, aggressive, procreative, or dangerous behaviour of their dog(s) that has potential to cause harm to any other dog(s) or individual(s).
9. Puppy Dog Tails reserves the right to refuse admission/activity participation if the Client fails to provide adequate proof of vaccinations or of a titer test.
10. The Client confirms that they accept that even though your dog(s) is/are vaccinated or a titer test proves that the dog(s) is/are protected against Bordetella (Kennel Cough) there is a chance that their dog(s) can still contract Kennel Cough. The Client confirms that they agree that the Client will not hold Puppy Dog Tails responsible if your dog(s) contracts Kennel Cough while under their care.
11. Bitches may not attend any ‘Training Walks’, courses and/or events while in season or pregnant. Puppy Dog Tails reserves the right to refuse admission if these criteria are not met.
12. The Client confirms that they agree to take any necessary measures or precautions to ensure that your dog(s) is/are continuously free of contagious, infectious, or otherwise communicable diseases. You further agree to notify Puppy Dog Tails immediately of any infectious and/or contagious disease or conditions your dog(s) has been exposed to or is affected by. Such diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to Distemper, Hepatitis, Kennel Cough (Bordetella), Parvovirus, Corona virus, worms, Lyme disease, Fleas, Infectious Skin Diseases and Intestinal Parasites. Puppy Dog Tails reserves the right to refuse admission until satisfied that the condition is resolved.
13. The Client confirms that they agree that the tag on their dog(s) collar has the correct information by law. Should the information be incorrect and Puppy Dog Tails is issued with a fine, the Client agrees to pay the fine in full within 5 working days of being notified.
14. The Client confirms that they agree to notify Puppy Dog Tails in writing, of any concerns/complaints within 24 hours of any appointment.
15. Cancellations – 72 hours’ notice is required. Charges may be applied (for up to the entire period that has been cancelled) if the required notice period is not given.
16. Payment for services must be made at time of booking either in full or by partial payment if applicable and agreed by Puppy Dog Tails via Stripe payment system. If a refund is agreed then a 15% service charge will be applied.
17. Puppy Dog Tails reserves the right to cancel the contract (at any time & with immediate effect) if any dog/s under the contract do not respond well to the therapy plan and/or other dogs (where the continuing of said contract is deemed, by Puppy Dog Tails, to constitute a risk).
18. All dogs will be exercised on a lead during training walks unless prior agreement has been reached with Puppy Dog Tails and the disclaimer section of the contract has been signed.
19. The trainer will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk, if necessary, because of extreme weather conditions; including, but not limited to: excessive heat, torrential rain, thunder storms and snow/ice. The decision to do so lays with the judgment of the walker, for the safety of themselves, members of the public, other animals and that of the recipient. In such circumstances, the decision to give a refund for that session (either complete or partial) is at the discretion of Puppy Dog Tails.
20. Although Puppy Dog Tails cannot fully guarantee a 100% success rate with our training methods however Puppy Dog Tails have a high success rate with previous clients who follow and practice our methods in the long term.
21. Puppy Dog Tails methods are all force free however are never instant and take commitment from the client to work with their dog in the long term.
22. All dogs that are known to bite other dogs or cause injury need to wear a muzzle, Puppy Dog Tails take no responsibility for dogs who are not muzzled or kept under control, during our session or when working outside of our session. Failure to wear a muzzle when asked may result in termination of your support.
23. Puppy Dog Tails carry comprehensive insurance (Pet Business Insurance); however, any accident or injury during training sessions may not be covered if the Client has failed to use appropriate equipment and/or fail to follow all given advice.
24. Dogs must be always kept under control when Puppy Dog Tails enter the Clients premises. Failure to do so and any injury caused by your dog being out of control will be the Clients full responsibility.
25. In some cases, Puppy Dog Tails uses stooge dogs to aid training. The Client will be responsible for keeping the Client’s dog at a sufficient and safe distance from the stooge dog and if asked will need the Client’s dog to wear a muzzle during these sessions.
26. The Client confirms that they are happy for Puppy Dog Tails to share success stories about the Client’s dog via social media and share photos.
27. The Client confirms that they are happy to write a testimonial if requested.
28. The Client confirms that they agree to report/check in regularly about your dog’s progress through either email, text, or by sharing on Puppy Dog Tails Facebook page or respond to any communication from Puppy Dog Tails. Continual failure to do so can result in a termination of your support
29. The Client confirms that they shall respect all venues used by Puppy Dog Tails during all Training activities and Walks including, but not necessarily limit to, preventing your dog(s) causing damage to property, cleaning up after your dog(s), worrying livestock, others using / adjacent to Puppy Dog Tails venue.
30. The Client confirms that they will remove waste deposited by their dog(s) and all litter generated by themselves from Puppy Dog Tails venues.
31. The Client confirms that they will use “Private Hire” Puppy Dog Tails venues for personal use only and not in conjunction with any business.
32. The Client confirms that they will not sub-let “Private Hire” Puppy Dog Tails venues.
33. The Client confirms that they will abide by the maximum of 6 dogs attending “Private Hire” Puppy Dog Tails venues (unless specific written permission is given to do so by Lynda Hammond).
34. The Client confirms that they understand that the hire period for “Private Hire” Puppy Dog Tails venues covers arrival, unloading, usage, loading and departure.
35. The Client confirms that they understand that the latest version of Puppy Dog Tails Terms and Conditions is available upon request, which may supersede the issue signed by the Client and agree to comply with the latest version of Puppy Dog Tails Terms and Conditions as an integral part of employing Puppy Dog Tails.
36. The Client confirms that they understand that by participating in any Puppy Dog Tails activity they do so entirely at their own risk without any recourse to Puppy Dog Tails.
37. The Client confirms that, for safety and security reasons, only dogs registered with Puppy Dog Tails may use Puppy Dog Tails “Private Hire” venues.
38. The Client confirms that, for safety and security reasons, they agree to allow Puppy Dog Tails to scan each dog using Puppy Dog Tails “Private Hire” venues to obtain the microchip number.
39. The Client confirms that all Puppy Dog Tails indoor activities are “No Smoking” (including electronic cigarettes).
40. The Client confirms that they will not smoke at any Puppy Dog Tails outdoor activities (including field “Private Hire”) where dry grass, woodland etc. represents a potential fire hazard.
41. The Client confirms that they understand that outdoor Puppy Dog Tails (including field “Private Hire”) are held in a rural environment which may be muddy, involve uneven / sloping / potholed ground, natural hazards (nettles, thistles, brambles etc.) and that they knowingly participate at their own risk.
42. The Client acknowledges that Lynda Hammond is a professional dog trainer; Puppy Dog Tails is fully insured for public liability and professional indemnity. Payment is for her time and expertise and she will try her utmost to make sure the Client gets just what they want out of the training services; however, it’s important to note that Puppy Dog Tails does not undertake to guarantee results and payments may not be- refundable.
43. The Client confirms that by hiring Puppy Dog Tails field for the Client’s private use the Client agrees to the following:
No claim can be made against Puppy Dog Tails field owners/managers/staff for any injury, accident and/or losses sustained associated with the use of Puppy Dog Tails field.
Puppy Dog Tails field is a dogs’ playing area and the Client is solely responsible for themselves and their dog(s).